Wednesday, March 02, 2011

So I am learning how to better use my music for better running. I learned I naturally move to the tempo of my music, so just picking songs I like doesn't always work, I tend to like depressing music I've been told. So I recently changed my playlist to songs all with a similar tempo to help pick up my pace and keep it up. I made a decision not to alter my time for now but try to up my pace and quick temp music helps me to do that. So in that, I am learning to embrace, to look forward to and not be afraid of the burning of my lungs (said with a sigh and the rolling of the eyes) Trying to push a little harder and challenge my ability, I will let you know how that works for me!

My new favorite running song..Stay The Night James Blunt

1 comment:

TheDiscussionBoard said...

Nos pareces una persona con grandes ideas, e interesada en Honduras; te invitamos a participar en nuestros foros en The [Discussion] Board TE ESPERAMOS!