Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today was one of those days when I got really discouraged running, that hasn't happened often but today my mind got the best of me. The run was hard from the first step, I struggled through most of it and came to two realizations:
1. In order to move ahead more weight loss needs to happen. So I buckle down shed more pounds and then #2 may change in ways I can't see right now.
2. I may never be the runner in [my mind] I hope to be, I may run but maybe never be a "runner." I don't see much progress happening at the moment but only time will tell where this will ultimately go. I am NOT giving up, don't read THAT. I am willing to keep working at this because I like where I have already journeyed to and want to continue down this road. Just stuck right now I guess.

So there you have it!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Lori,
I am glad to hear you are not giving up. I understand your frustration as I would love to run and have tried but it is not in my cards with my medical condition. So do the best you can, persevere as God allows.