Sunday, April 10, 2011

Confession Time

Ok I am going to tell you something I am a little embarrassed about. Tonight I was googling about the upcoming royal wedding...No, wait that is not it, stop laughing, don't judge!!!.
Of course a zillion photos came up of the royal couple and I got a look at Kate's ring...Ok here it is ~ I knew by looking at it that it was once diana's ring~
How do I know that??!!!! Maybe it is because I can remember watching Diana & Charles wedding on TV, I remember her big pooffy dress, her cascading flowers, that loooong isle she walked down, I remember her train coming down the stairs as she exited St. Paul's Cathedral , I remember the carriage ride through the streets of London and I remember her ring.
In my defense it was 1981 I was 20 years old and I guess still believed in grand fairytales......
.......Then, I did not know the world I do now.


No comments: